Graduated from NIT, Warangal , Mr. M K PRASAD is a Chartered Engineer and a Business Manager with a verifiable success in Business Development, Project Management, Construction, Start up, Turn around and O&M of Power/Petrochemical/Renewable Energy Industries of repute in India.
His expertise includes, Strategic Planning, Business Development, EPC Management, Project Planning, Financial closures, Regulatory Affairs, Timely Completion of Projects, Capacity Enhancements, P&L Management, increases productivity, Operational efficiency, Sustainable cost reductions and Net earnings while continuing to support critical Business Operations within a highly competitive Business Environments. With 30+years of experience to his credit, he has worked in Leadership roles with Jindal Power, Suzlon Energy, KSK Energy , Abhijeet Group, CII Carbon , IPCL and Tata Consulting Engineers.
Read More . . .
- Expertise includes Development of Conventional (Coal/Gas/Lignite/Petroleum coke based) Power & Renewable Energy Projects in Solar (Thermal & PV ,Wind & Bio Mass)
- Excellent understanding of Solar Mission by GOI to promote Green Solar Energy of 20 GW by 2022 to mitigate threats of Energy Insecurity and global Warming.
- Exceptional knowledge in Grid connected Solar Thermal/Solar PV/Wind Energy Projects through development, installation and commissioning of large scale Renewable Energy projects.
- Exceptional knowledge about Regulatory practices, Renewable Energy purchase obligations (RPO), Generation Based incentive (GBI), Trading of Renewable Energy Certificates (RECs) through Power Exchanges.
- Competent in Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) methodology and environmental management.
- Fully conversant with Governmental relations and Statutory compliance Practices. Coordination with Statutory Bodies like CERC, MNRE, NVVN, STUs' & Water Allotting authorities in the respective states for Participation to develop MW size grid connected solar Projects as per Solar Mission guidelines.
As part of overseas Business visits and to evaluate Solar Projects in Indian context. Mr. Prasad, as invitee delegate from US Department of Commerce (USTDA) USA has visited Solar PV/ Solar Thermal Plants/R&D Facilities located at Various States in USA. Also, , Mr. Prasad, as a team member of FICCI delegation from India , accompanied Her Excellency, Hon. President of India Smt. Pratibha Singh Patil, to promote Renewable Energy Business in the Country of Mauritius.
Mr. Mahesh is a Graduate Mechanical Engineer & an MBA with 25 years of versatile Experience and during his long tenure in Industry, he worked with Department of Atomic Energy, CII Carbon(I), PCIC, Kuwait, Moser Baer and Corporate Ispat Alloys of Abhijeet Group.
His expertise includes Project Engineering, Project Management, Construction & Commissioning and O&M of Power/Petrochemical/Renewable Energy Industries of repute in India and abroad.
Read More . . .
His Key contributions are as follows:
- Design Engineering and Construction of 50 MW Solar Thermal Project in Rajasthan and National Solar Mission.
- Expertise in Design Engineering and Construction of Solar PV Projects
- Construction Management and Commissioning of Grid Connected Coal based Power Plants
- EPC Management of Rotary Kiln based Waste Heat Recovery Power Project at PCIC, Kuwait
- EPC Management and O&M of Petroleum coke based CFBC Boilers and Power Plant at CII Carbon (I), Visakhapatnam.
- Construction and O&M services of Heavy Water based Atomic energy Department Power Project at Manuguru, Khammam.
As part of business visits and skill enhancement, Mr. Mahesh has travelled abroad extensively to countries like USA, Kuwait, Europe, Spain and China
T. Rama Rao
Mr T. Rama Rao, with 20 + years of experience in Land acquisitions, is a Specialist in this field and had worked in various capacities in the Revenue department of combined State of Andhra Pradesh. He is well acquainted with the revenue rules and procedures and during his long tenure working in Andhra Pradesh Government, he successfully completed several trivial land Acquisitions for projects in various districts in Telengana, particularly in Medak and Warangal Districts.
Mr. Karunakaran is Pharmacy Graduate from Bangalore University with 20 + years of Extensive Sales & Marketing experience in FMCG sector with organisations of repute in India and abroad.
Extensive Business development experience across India in supporting Project Developers in Development of Renewable Energy Solar, Wind & Bio Mass Projects.
Read More . . .
Played Key role in Southern Part of India in extending Turnkey solutions for Infrastructure Power Projects Development in arranging Project Finance, EPC and O & M , Land identification and Getting required Project Specific statutory approvals.
Committed to Energy saving Practices, working with Leading Builders, Private and Govt Hospitals, Educational Institutions in Providing Energy Saving CFL Lamps to LED lamps conversation Projects.
As a part of Rural Solar Project development, working closely with farmers in developing Solar Water Pumping Projects and 2-3 MW Scale Solar Projects
Mr. NS Prasad, a post graduate from IIT, Kanpur, has been in the forefront of Solar and Wind Turbine Technologies for power generation for over three decades. Techno-Commercial professional with rich industrial experience with Corporates like Reliance, Lanco, ABB and consulting research and technology expertise at TERI and NIWE erstwhile CWET. He has worked in the entire gamut of operations of Development, Manufacturing, Solar Power EPC, and consultancy.
One of the recipients of coveted Nobel Peace Prize , for contributing towards renewable energy, as part of IPCC team of scientists.
Mr. Vivek is Commerce Graduate from Delhi University and Fellow Member (FCS) of Institute of Company Secretaries of India. He has experience of over 22 years in Corporate Affairs, Legal matters and Corporate Finance.
He worked with Ireo Group as Head – Secretarial responsible for secretarial and statutory compliances for their Real Estate and Hospitality Business. He worked with Abhijeet Group as Group Head - Secretarial & Legal and responsible for legal and statutory compliance's for their Steel, Power, Roads and Mining business operations. He also worked with Listed Companies viz. Spentex Industries Limited, Jain Studios Limited and Shonkh Technologies Int'l Limited.
Played Key role in project loan documentation for more than Rs.8000 Crores, Merger & Amalgamation, Legal documentation (Agreements/Contracts/EPC Contract/JV Agreement).
- Carried out due diligence and legal documentation for PE funding of USD 42 million.
- Experience in Initial Public Issue (IPO) and listing compliance.
- FEMA compliance's in respect to foreign investments/ subsidiaries.
- Handled assignments for loan syndication from various Banks and Financial Institution for various projects
is a graduate in Mechanical engineering with PG in Natural Gas Engineering having 10+ years of experience in Upstream Oil and Gas industry. Wide experience in Conventional and Unconventional Upstream hydrocarbon reservoir engineering assignments for Brown and Green field development projects. Worked for NOC and MNC's like Niko, Essar CBM, Schumberger and Roxar on various projects : Full field evaluation, Reservoir model building, Full field simulation, History matching, Field Development planning for Conventional and Unconventional Reservoirs. Proficient in Schlumberger Reservoir Simulation Software's: Eclipse100, 300 & Petrel RE suite and PIPESIM. Experience in Field Production Engineering & Well Completion, Multi phase well testing, Artificial Lift (PCP, ESP, ESPCP)and Hydraulic fracturing operations. Experience of working in multi-disciplinary reservoir production engineering teams to evaluate the Well Production Data Analysis and Productivity issues.